Sunday, April 14, 2013

Life IS Like a Box of Chocolates.

Sometimes it's all nuts!

Banana and Squish had a fun weekend. Saturday, we started our day with swimming lessons, then came home and instead of packing for their overnight at Bubbie and Grandpa's, they decided to clean... The garage!? This included sweeping and pouring some concoction ("cleaning mix", I'm told) that consisted of, as far as I could tell, water, leftover bubble liquid (so, essentially, soap) and rocks. I guess for their exfoliating properties. Since my car was parked in the garage, they could only clean their dad's side. I'm not sure that its so bad that they couldn't clean my side...

I had been making them lunch, so they came in, ate some lunch and then went to pack their overnight bags. Once they did that, I tasked them with cleaning their rooms. Then it was off to play with their friend from their old school. The only kid they've kept in touch with from that school.

I got a couple of hours to myself, watched a movie, and then picked them up to take them to meet my dad to take them to his house for the sleepover.

We went out with my husband's brother and his wife. A nice dinner, no kids and plenty of drinks. Yes, we had a DD.

With Banana and Squish out for the night, I took advantage and slept in this morning. We then headed over to my parents for a pizza dinner with them, and my sister and her fiancé.

Dropped the hubs and Banana and Squish off and headed to my sister in law's for maj. Because yes, I AM that old.

No comments:

Post a Comment